What should you know about this amazing city?
Lisbon is the oldest city in Western Europe. It was conquered and lost by many tribes before its
final portuguese reconquest in 1147 and since then it's been the most important political, economic
and cultural centre in Portugal.
Today, Lisbon is the cool capital that everyone wants to visit. So let's do it!
This tour has been designed not only for sightseeing and learning some historical facts about
Lisbon, but also as a cultural and social experience in which your guide will explain you about
our culture, what we like to eat and where we like to go. It's a very personal and friendly tour
and a great introduction to Lisbon!
- You'll meet us in Bairro Alto, one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Lisbon,
and learn about the history of the city by the viewpoint in São Pedro de Alcântara gardens.
- We'll hop on the 4x4 and explore the old part of town: Bairro Alto, Baixa Chiado and Alfama.
- Our next stop will be at another viewpoint, in the neighbourhood of Graça,
to enjoy the views of the river, the castle and downtown.
- Then, we'll go up Parque Eduardo VII, towards the modern part of the city,
from which you'll get another perspective of Lisbon.
- After that, we'll head west, through residential neighbourhoods, where you'll see and understand
how Lisboners live.
- We'll take you to LX factory, an old factory which now is home to
creative companies, restaurants, shops and lots of street art,
- After that, we'll explore the parish of Belém, another major historical place,
where the Monastery of Jerónimos and the Tower of Belém lie, as well as lots of museums and, of course,
the famous Pastéis de Belém.
Important things to note
The tour lasts about 4 hours. We recommend you wear comfortable clothes, shoes a hat and
lots of sunscreen, as we will be riding on a convertible 4x4.
On specific days we may change the route to avoid traffic. We'll drop you off at the meeting point.
In case it rains, we'll be taking a van.
You can book this tour by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Enjoy the tour!